Partner with US troops to improve education and healthcare in Niger
The team has identified to Spirit of America numerous ways to enhance its mission and make a positive impact on Nigerien citizens, including:
- School supplies for underserved children at public schools
- Structural improvements at local schools
- Medical supplies for clinics and hospitals
- Personal protective equipment for healthcare workers supporting COVID-19 quarantine sites
- Structural improvements at local hospitals and clinics
Government funding can’t keep up with the speed at which the Civil Affairs team identifies and executes these crucial projects. With your support, Spirit of America can greatly improve the education and health of Nigeriens who live in the vicinity of Air Base 201. Your partnership will help ensure the success of deployed American troops and their mission.