Since the beginning of the war, Spirit of America has delivered over 250 tons and more than $30 million in assistance to the front lines in Ukraine. We have the track record, relationships, scale, and speed required to support Ukraine during the counteroffensive.
While the US and our allies are providing military aid, Spirit of America is filling critical gaps in nonlethal assistance that government cannot provide. And we can provide it faster and directly to the units that need it most.
In the past month, Spirit of America has provided:
- Surveillance drones with extended life batteries used to identify Russian threats and protect Ukrainian soldiers
- 27 trucks and five vans to move troops and equipment, and evacuate injured Ukrainian soldiers
- Mobile combat shower units for both soldiers and civilians living in difficult situations without access to critical hygiene and laundry services
- Food for Ukrainian soldiers being trained by US Special Operations Forces outside of Ukraine
- Communications gear for an elite Ukrainian unit that will allow them to communicate securely in real time
In cooperation with our US military and Ukrainian partners, we have identified $200 million in private philanthropy required to purchase the mission-critical needs that will have the greatest impact on winning the war.
Stopping the Russian war in Ukraine is critical to the defense of freedom and democracy in Europe and around the world. With your support, we can help Ukraine win.