I’d like to update you on Spirit of America’s plans for 2024. America’s active leadership in the world is essential to preserving the promise of a free and better life. There are increasingly complex threats to freedom that require American engagement.
Government cannot meet these challenges alone. To maintain America’s prosperity, security, and values in the world, our troops and diplomats need support from private citizens. At a time when Americans are increasingly divided, Spirit of America can help by uniting citizens like you with US troops, diplomats, and our allies to tackle some of our toughest challenges together.
For 2024, we will prioritize assistance where it will have the greatest potential to save and improve lives:
- In Ukraine, we will continue to support frontline troops with nonlethal assistance to save lives and help defeat Russian aggression.
- In Taiwan, we are scaling our support to help increase emergency preparedness capabilities.
- In the Middle East, we are identifying opportunities to support US partners under threat.
- In West Africa, we are helping US troops assist local communities threatened by terrorism.
- In addition to these initiatives, we will continue providing rapid response assistance to help US partners address urgent needs, like in Armenia where we recently helped hundreds of families displaced by violence.
As always, our work depends on the support of engaged Americans like you. We look forward to communicating with you throughout the year on how you can help our troops, diplomats, friends, and allies around the world. United we can make a difference in 2024.
Founder and CEO